The Class PvP Tournament is an event that currently takes place on Saturday evening at 21.00 CET Server Time.
This event is accessible through the Battle Bailiff in map 1 of each kingdom.
This is a PvP tournament where characters with level 130 from the same race will confront each other.
The tournament will be made up of single-elimination duels only and only one race at a time will compete for the prize.
The order of the characters that can usually register and participate is: Warriors, Ninjas, Suras and Shamans.
Standard reward for each winner is 3000 NC Voucher (it was changed from 2000 NC Voucher to 3000 NC Voucher on 16th of November 2019). However, for special occasions the reward might be changed.
The rules that have to be followed to prevent a disqualification are:
- No Potions are allowed.
- No HP fishes are allowed.
- No external buffs are allowed (it means you can use only the buffs from your own character).
- Any kind of temporary or permanent invisibility provided by items, fishes etc, is not allowed.
- Using Stealth (Dagger Ninjas) skill is allowed.
- Using Stealth (Dagger Ninjas) longer than 20 seconds will result in a loss.
- Starting the fight before it announces will result in disconnection and a loss.
- Leaving the starting position before it announces will result in disconnection and a loss.
- Crashing while joining the arena will result in disconnection and a loss.
- The use of horses and mounts is not allowed.
- No guild war skills are allowed.
- Using group isn’t allowed.
- Using bots/hacks or lag switches isn’t allowed (damage hack, speedhack, macros …)
- Running into the arena isn’t allowed.
- Sending friend requests, guild invites and so forth with the purpose of ruining the players experience during the event is NOT allowed.
- Cases will be determined by the staff members according to the situation
- If the "Teleport back" button appears before the fight against your opponent has started, do NOT click on it. It will teleport you outside of the battle field and you will lose the fight automatically.
- If you registered to fight and then go back to the city, you will stay registered. However If you registered but you're not in the PvP Arena when it's your turn, you will be disqualified.