||The Demon Tower, usually shortened as DT, can be reached through the Guard of the Demon Tower in the Hwang Temple. You need to be at level 40 to be allowed entrance. It can be reached through the Teleporter, Teleport Ring or Dungeon Manager (F6). The tower is made up out of different levels, also called "floors". Each floor can be reached by finishing the required task on that particular floor.
The Demon Tower
- Ground floor
- Destroy the Metin of Toughness opposite to the entrance portal. Once the Metin is destroyed, everyone will be teleported to the 1st floor. If the Metin is not available, just be patient because as long as there are some other people on the 1st floor, the Metin of Toughness will not respawn or you can change Channels to verify if there's any on the others.
- Floor 1
- Kill all the mobs to proceed to the next floor
- Attention: Starting on this level, the monsters are aggressive!
- Floor 2
- Kill all the mobs and the Demon King to proceed to the next floor.
- Floor 3
- Destroy the Metin of Devil to proceed with the next challenge on the same floor. Once you killed the Metin of Devil, 7 Metin of Fall will spawn around the floor. You need to break those Metins until you find the correct one. If you are hitting a Metin of Fall that is incorrect, this one will disappear once it has reached around 20% of its life. As soon as you break the correct Metin of Fall you will get message that you will be teleported to the 4th floor.
- Floor 4
- The task on this floor is to open the 5 Seal with the Key Stone that drops from the archers. After every spawn, 4 Key Stone will drop. To open a Seal you must drag and drop the Key Stone on the Seal.
- Floor 5
- The aim for this floor is the special Blacksmith that specializes in Weapons, Armour or Accessories. In order to get this Blacksmith, you need to kill the Proud Demon King. Once you kill it, the Black Smith will spawn. This Black Smith will not require any upgrade materials (so for example, no Poison Marble when upgrading a lvl 90 weapon to +9), but will only require the gold. You are only allowed to upgrade once per character. There will still be a chance to fail the item. If you try to upgrade, but do not have enough yang in your inventory, it will still count the upgrade, so make sure you have enough yang in your inventory before you upgrade.
- Floor 6
- Destroy all the Metin of Death
- Aim: find the Zin San Gui map in order to reach the next floor.
- Once you have broken the last Metin of Death a Metin of Murder will spawn. When you break this Metin, an Unknown Old Chest will drop. You need to click on the Unknown Old Chest to find the Zin San Gui map.
- Note: once the Zin San Gui map drops, the Metin of Murder will stop spawning.
- Floor 7
- On this floor you must find the Zin Bong In Key. Once you find this key, you need to drag and drop it on the Tombstone at the opposite of the spawning site of that room.
- Floor 8
- Here you will find the Death Reaper and then the Vile King Demon. Death Reaper spawns at the back of the room, and the Vile King Demon on the middle of the floor.
- Floor 9
- This is the last floor. Here lives the Blue Death, that after you kill it drops 35 Poison Marble and others item up!