- The Shoulder Sash is a piece of visible equipment as the armour and weapon
- Wearing wings will hide the sash used.
- Shoulder Sashes have no expiration time.
- Can be eqquiped from level 1.
- All sashes are tradable and can be sold in shops
How to get a Shoulder Sash
There are several types of Shoulder Sashes, the difference between them is simply the look and the origin.
Sashes can be obtained by killing different bosses in leveling maps 90+, also obtained by doing the Meley Run and opening Queen Meley's Chest and / or Dragon Watcher Chest.
Improving the Shoulder Sashes - Combining
- The shoulder sashes have 4 different grades of quality: basic, fine, noble and custom.
- Sashes of the same grade of quality can be combined to craft a higher quality sash.
- Same grade different type of Sash can be combined together.
- The refinement can fail, when it does, the bottom sash is destroyed, the top one is kept.
- The combination screen is obtained from the dialog option "Combination" form Theowahdan
- Add the sash you wish to upgrade to the top slot, add a second one to combine to the bottom slot
- The sashes beeing used will be highlighted on inventory.
- A custom sash can be improved by combining it with another custom sash, the improvement if successfull will keep the same or increase the absorbtion rate, if failed it will result in loosing the second sash.
- You can use a sash to absorb the bonus from any weapon or armor.
- The armor or weapon used to be absorbed WILL BE CONSUMED(sacrificed).
- Basic sashes absorb 1% of the bonus from armour or weapon.
- Fine sashes absorb 5% of the bonus from armour or weapon.
- Noble sashes absorb 10% of the bonus from armour or weapon.
- Custom sashes absorb 11 to 25% of the bonus from armour or weapon (the % is set when the sash is made).
- Place the Sash on the left slot, the weapon or armour on the right slot, and you can see the final result on the bottom
- The process will transfer the % of both bonus and stats of the weapon/armor.
|Certificate of Reversal
||Certificate of Reversal +
|The bonus from a sash can be removed using Certificate of Reversal. The item will be destroyed.
||The item from a sash can be restored using Certificate of Reversal+. The item NOT will be destroyed.
▲ To the top ▲
▲ To the top ▲